12 december 2008

Best Metal Albums 2008. I think...

Bad people. Very bad.

How I hate ranking stuff, especially culture products... But this time I had no choice. Below be my final list of the most bad-ass metal albums this year. Don't blame me, I was forced into it - blame the editors at Sweden Rock Magazine. If you'd ask me in this very moment I'd might as well try throwing in Earth "The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull" there. And Hate Eternal "Fury & Flames". And Crowpath "One with Filth". And...
  • 1. Rotten Sound "Cycles"
  • 2. Gojira “The Way of All Flesh"
  • 3. Misery Index “Traitors"
  • 4. Krisiun “Southern Storm"
  • 5. Bloodbath “The Fathomless Mastery"
  • 6. The Rotted “Get Dead or Die Trying"
  • 7. Cult of Luna “Eternal Kingdom"
  • 8. Coldworker “Rotting Paradise"
  • 9. Jex Thoth “Jex Thoth"
  • 10. The Freezing Fog “March Forth to Victory"

To view the complete list of all writers' top tens and read their motivations, click HERE.

Inga kommentarer: